Grand Rapids

​Do you need to move something from Grand Rapids to Allendale? Maybe you bought a desk on Craigslist and need to have it moved to Grandville? Your lawn mower needs to be taken in for repair?

Hired Hitch can help you move your things throughout Kent County and we’re the easiest, fastest and cheapest way for you to do it. Don’t bother with renting a truck, filling gas tanks or time limits.

Fill out the short form below to get an instant on-screen estimate for Hired Hitch to move your things for you within Kent County.